07 March 2009

Then and Now

I turned off the Christmas lights a while ago because the snow is so deep on the front lawn that I could only see the top foot of the tree so why have the lights on to light up under the snow???

And then I thought that maybe the snow wasn't as deep as I have been ranting about as I thought that same tree was about 4' tall.

Then I found this picture from early December...



and apparently the tree is about 6' tall since Daddy is!!!I can't believe I can still see the house in this picture! And there's hardly any snow!

WOW. I can't wait for it all to melt so I can see it all again and remark at how high up the other trees the snow bank was. And then forget it all until next winter :)

No comments: