The last couple pictures make me seem like I am not popping out, even though Daddy said I had sure popped the last time he came home!!!
This time I'll post a 4 month picture and then the 7 month picture, just for effect!!!
Here goes...
4 months at Christmas

7 months today (Still no stretch marks, praise God!!!)


And I can now sit with bowl on top of my belly and eat. Oh the goals I strive for....

The little tyke has been hanging out rather low most days though suddenly it has sprouted or something because it's starting to stretch up, inching closer to my ribs. I can start to feel feet or other pointy bits, as I call them. My tummy has just started to inch upwards and the heartburn is searing. The club soda is slowly losing it's power over the heartburn but an end is in sight, 10 weeks away and I honestly pray a bit closer!!!
The boy likes to count my stomachs. Apparently my chest has grown enough he thinks that's my second one. If he finds two more somewhere I can officially be called a bovine.
Anyways, hope all is well with everyone else. At least I hear we aren't the only ones getting snow!! Sorry, when did it turn spring? That's what I thought.
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment