I can't say that it has sprung, because it's in the process of, well... springing.
It has been a busy week with Daddy home and hence I missed the actual Spring Day.
But the sun is out, the temperature is above zero, melting is occurring (though it may take what feels like years to shrink the 7' of snow in front!!) and curry chicken is yummily cooking in the oven :)
My plants are greening up and sprouting new leaves, which is wonderful to see. There is of course, less snow down in the city than up here towards the mountains, but it's going away! The forecast is for mostly rain this week but I'll take that as it makes snow melt!!!
I am gearing up for a new zest of sewing and creating. I have to finish the diapers, start sewing some dresses for my nieces and cut out and install some shelving in the hall for a built in bookcase in an otherwise awkward space. That last one makes me the most excited as I would love to unpack the thousand boxes of books yet waiting in the garage. I miss my books and I think they miss me.
Anyways, off to finish supper (can't wait!) and spend the evening with the boys, a few tubs of ice cream and a movie. Perhaps it's time to take the snowflake decals off the windows....
22 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment