I got some pictures during his last class, but keep in mind I am trying to take pics of a bunch of 3 yr olds in a pool. SO most of them are not in focus...

The back float. NOT his favorite!

Jumping in. His FAVORITE!! He'll do this without holding on and just leaps flat out and flies at you with a huge smile. He goes under with a huge smile and comes up with a huge smile!


They pretend they are a train and move along the wall. Another favorite.

I can't believe she actually coaxed him onto this mat. He is NOT for new things and this was new. But he seemed to enjoy it.
Unfortunately soccer is a no go this year as it is in May, June and September on SUNDAY mornings. Apparently starting at 5 yrs old they have a practice during the week and then a game on Saturday. So we'll try again next year.
Perhaps we'll do more swim lessons closer to summer again.
No comments:
Post a Comment