It was an exhausting day and after I finally got a parcel in the mail and talked to Daddy in the afternoon before his night shift, I finally laid down for a rest.
The springing forward in time has meant that it's still light out when the boy goes to bed. I woke up after 6pm and thought it was odd the boy hadn't woken me up to say he was hungry.
Then I was greeted by this...

So I says to him, "What have you been eating?"
You can see the hamster running a mile a minute in his brain. He knows he's caught but he doesn't know how yet. So he runs to the table and shows me the goldfish crackers I had left out for snack.
"No. What's all over your face?"
He knows he's in trouble now and sheepishly tries to distract me with a board and his pretend saw.
"Hey, I said, what's all over your face?"
"I was eating frozen chocolate pudding!"
??????????
I open the fridge and find this:

The remnants of baking chocolate I had melted and dipped strawberries into a few cravings ago. Beside this was the container of chocolate pudding.
Better luck next time at hiding the evidence buddy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment