06 March 2009

Forget What I Said

As per my usual self, I've changed it all.

Forget the wallpaper we are waiting and doing real tile in the kitchen. And I changed the counter top to something a like more neutral, very nice rock/stonish look but blends better with the floor.

I am going to pick a colour tonight for the bedroom. I thought I had one picked out and had moved the colour sample to a different bedroom for a couple weeks. I brought it back to mine and hate it. Too much greeny undertone, just bad.

I found a colour for the whole open area which consists of kitchen/dining/living and hall. So that's great. I can't change it as it goes with the counter top!!!

Ooo! I also got some great sea grass baskets on sale at Cdn Tire for $3.74 each as opposed to $14.99 each!!! Check your sale flier that came out yesterday! I'm going to use them in the kids closet for corralling the sleepers, onesies, socks, diapers, etc.

And for a special treat I am dropping the boy off to play tomorrow with friends while I go shopping by myself for a few hours!!! Oh the luxury!!!

Have a great Saturday!

No comments: