I said No.
Doesn't she have the greatest pig tails???!!!
Again, great hair on this girl. I used to be a great fan of pig tails when I was her age.
You can't really see in the pictures but there are flowers around the pig tail holes, a butterfly on one I think and a flower under the chin where it does up!
The girls are a year apart and I made one bigger than the other but I should have made them the same size. Oh well, they can grow into it for awhile!!
In my quest to use up my fabric I came across some great fabric that's perfect for a girly girl dress and their birthdays are coming up. The grandkids are all mashed together over a month and a bit so the baby is due in between the girls and before the boy, how's that for packing them in??
Ah well, I'll start on the girly girl dresses after I finish the Mother-in-law's 60th Birthday gift! Yes, P, it's coming soon!!! Don't you just love this nesting thing???? I seem to take off at about 11pm with extra energy. I've always been a night owl but I fear I'll dislike myself in the morning when the boy bounces in full of beans at O' Dark thirty.
No comments:
Post a Comment