20 February 2009

Busy

I've been in a sewing mood, which has boded well. I have ~8 rubbermaids FULL of fabric. It waits patiently, hoping to be used one day, always following me around the country. I figured it was high time I started using up that fabric and toting less around with me!!!

Before buying any cloth diapers I thought I would pull out all the flannelette I have and see how many diapers I could make with it. So far, I have 11 diapers and 26 liners made and I still have a large piece of white to cut more diapers out of. So in the end I hope to have around 20 diapers. I haven't even pulled out the fleece to see how many diapers covers I can make!!!





They should hopefully fit 10 - 21lbs ish.

And do you think that even put a dent in what I own for fabric??? Nope. You can't even tell any is missing because almost all the rubbermaids are stuffed and overflowing.

I love my serger. It made making all these take less than a day. Yes, I said less than a day! Have I told you I love my serger???

Chalk one up for frugality. It cost me nothing since I owned everything, including all the elastic and velcro. I have a habit of stock piling.

No comments: