28 December 2009

Session 1

We are doing the photo sessions in shifts.

See, she decided to toss up her schedule starting Christmas Day and so, when I thought she was ready for nap at 1130, then 1230 and then 1300, she decided otherwise each time.

I think she finally went down at 1330!

7 Months

Can one believe? I can't.

What has she been up to the last month?

Well, she has 2 bottom teeth and so far that's it. They are actually up far enough that one can see them and they are so cute in photos!

She can't crawl and she cannot get up on hands and knees yet. Makes me happy!! But she can push up on her arms and sometimes get her knees under but never at the same time. She has started pulling herself sideways to move about and still rolls multiple times to get somewhere.

Her attention span is getting better for toys and for being on her tummy.

She still adores her brother and laughs at him.

She chews on most everything and got my forearm good the other day. She left tooth marks in it!!!

And she loves to be a fashion plate, smile and generally gather attention :)

Here is her first photo shoot of today.

The first outfit is brought to us by Uncle Brad.

Uncle Brad, spoiling his niece since she was born.



Look at those teeth!









The next outfit hails from Gido with a hand knit sweater by Gramma Lynn. It's a super soft cream coloured wool that's oh so cute!







Auntie S made this gorgeous poncho that I just love!!



The model needed a small break, but she was still cute so I kept shooting.



And then the small break turned into "I'm finished Mommy! No more! NO!NO!NO!"



"That's it, I'm sucking my thumb. I am not looking at you."



"I said I am not looking."

"Hi puppy dog."



The model then requested a small snack followed by nap time. She'll be back later with her Christmas dress session :)

No comments: