19 December 2009

The Kids

Busy, busy, dreadfully busy, you've no idea what I have to do. Busy, busy, shockingly busy, much, much too busy for you!

If you watch Veggie Tales you'll know the song!!

I keep wanting to post pics of the kids but 2am comes so quickly and then it's bed time so...

It's only 1:23 am, here you go!

Daisy has grown so much. She's 7 1/2 mths now and was 60lbs 2 weeks ago. I think half of that is fur.



It was +4C today so we made a snowman and did snow angels. OK, he did snow angels and I made the snowman!!! But isn't it cute? Aren't they both cute??



And then the girl. See she has jowls. Her cheeks are so big, they are drooping down! This is a seriously rare moment where she isn't smiling! But darn, she's just so cute, I want to squeeze her all over again! No worries, she should be up soon and I can do it then.

Sigh...off to bed I go!



PS- thanks for the jammies Auntie S, they fit!

No comments: