15 September 2008

Socks

I have a friend who's boy is into hats right now. Well, my boy is into socks right now.

He has some socks that will pull up to his knees and when he wears them, heaven forbid you fold them down to normal height. We also ran out of his laundry because he has relapsed on toilet use and finds his pants work just as well as a toilet. So we have been going through multiple pants and underwear lately.

This was all I had left to dress him in.



It amused several people in the campground. The boy loved his look. I told him to add suspenders and a feathered cap and he could be Pinocchio. He said no.

He is particular about his looks. He also wore yellow rubber boots to church with his sweater vest and cords, which you can see in the background below. Good thing too. He used his pants as a toilet and the rubber boots caught it all :) At least he was thoughtful.



And he LOVES to play with his train. He really gets into it. Gotta be comfortable you know.

No comments: