11 January 2010

Sneaky Pete

I have no idea who Pete is but it sounded good :)

I have made the switch and now get to work on my new blog which will be unveiled...sometime this year. Woohoo for no deadlines in this Mommy show!

In other news, more people have received and opened their gifts so I now get to post (if Blogger is willing and able) another picture of something I made.

This is the necklace I made for Gramma P! It turned out really well and I think I'll make one for myself as well!



Here's the inspiration necklace found somewhere on the net...I like the ovals better but I couldn't find any so I had to go with circles. Oh, and my photo is reversed since it was in the mirror!



In other cuteness, the girl got some new tights with pompoms!



What does it mean when you pick her up and have to shake the Bumbo seat off her butt??

We had a fantastic blue sky day last week. Crisp, cold and oh ya, I tried to post these pics but Blogger was having some attitude about that. So here they are now.



The frozen river.

No comments: