17 January 2010

It's So Quiet in Here...



That's because he's totally enthralled with his new "toys". Filling an ice cube tray (Dollar Store) with blue water using a pipette (I didn't have an eye dropper).



Using his chopsticks (I don't have over-sized tweezers) to place one bead at a time on a soap saver ( small suction cups that hold beads perfectly). Beads and soap saver compliments of the Dollar Store :)

He had them mastered in an instant but he really enjoyed them and seriously, it was dead silent in the house while I made supper. Oh wait, I think the girl was screaming for attention but the boy was quiet.

I also finished the peg board using push pins and he loves that too. Except I can't make machines. I have no idea how. He isn't too interested in my butterflies and flowers...I wonder why?

Monday we get to start a new homeschool week and it's all about colours this week and I can't wait, I have about 1000 activities for him to do, including the cool experiment kit from Uncle Brad :) It's gonna be a good week!

No comments: