07 January 2010

Nibbles and Bits

After I feasted on a hearty hunk of meatloaf for supper, I propped myself on the couch with the girl and we began to watch You've Got Mail.

We like our chick flicks here, especially when a certain someone won't go to sleep. But alas I was sidetracked when the roly poly ball of cuteness kept grinning at me with her two tiny teeth and her chubby cheeks. So I nibbled and bit her cheeks instead. Yes, bit. I imagined they tasted of cream puffs because they are about the same size and puffiness :) She just giggled and cooed and somehow got cuter.

Is that even possible?

And the boy? He was already racked out in bed, looking the part of an angel. Long lashes and rosy red cheeks, cuddled beneath the quilt.

Too bad the dog doesn't fit into any cuteness category :S

The dog, is in the "dog house".

See, we had a bonfire last weekend when we had our brunch. Well, said fire spot was (apparently) a good place to sleep and roll.

Daddy couldn't figure out whose grey dog was in our yard the next morning. Ahem. It was our dog. What the dickens...oh you silly dog! And she still is because she still continues to do it. There are black tracks leading out of the fire spot around the yard and the ice patch where she likes to sleep is blackish grey. As is most of her too.

Well, the pink ball of cuteness is now sound asleep in the swing so I shall go and put her to bed and perhaps myself as well.

Bonne nuit.

No comments: