15 July 2008

The Ol' Prenatal Group

When I lived in Comox and had Baby Blues, we went to prenatal class, like most do. Our prenatal group got along quite well and started a walking group, had get-togethers every so often and took pictures of the kids together. We even had a big one year birthday party. Then we left, but the rest of the gals have continued to stay together.

Now Angela is posted (another military gal) and the group loses one more.

I stay in contact with Rhonda and she updates me. She sent me the link to look at the pictures they had done as a group. I couldn't believe my eyes at how grown up they all are!!!! How is it that my kid grows but I expect them all to stay small??? Silly I know.

Anyways, these photos are taken by Becky Wortman.

http://beckywortmanfoto.blogspot.com/

In this first, the little girl in bottom left, with blonde pigtails is Baby Blues' "twin". She was born the same day as him, an hour or so after him. They both had blonde hair and big blue eyes. Ok, they still do!




Rhonda is the gal in the front row, very right. She emails me and updates me. Thanks Rhonda!



Angela is the lady in the very top right, holding a little girl with dark ponytails. She is next to leave the small group :( I know they are all saddened by this.



I know the park where they had these photos done. I remember it well. I am hoping to be back on the island this fall and see all these great gals.

Miss you! Take care!

Love,

The First To Go

No comments: