29 July 2008

(Mental) Pictures

Why is it that when I don't carry the camera, I see the best photos waiting to be captured?

Tonight was cloudy, verging on some rain. The wind was blowing cool air, yet I was warm. Baby Blues and I were over at the playground (OK, 3 swings and a platform in a tiny field of mown grass) and he was delightfully swinging. Every time I pushed him he would lean back, his blonde hair would fly up, his blue eyes sparkled and were the brightest blue and he would smile and laugh.

Such a photo op but I had no photo. Come to think of it now, I had the cell phone. Like I know how to use that....

Anyways, it was a beautiful sight. I am glad that I got to see it. He was particularly handsome tonight. He'll even agree to that :)

Sweet dreams.

No comments: