But its done, I am back and have many more pics to post.
Uncle Brad arrives tomorrow and then Gramma Lynn the next day, via Great Gramma and Chris, as they return home from cuz Keenan's grad. Hopefully they have a pic so I can post one of my "little" cuz. Ya, real little. 6' what? is he now these days???? If we all keep getting taller, our kids will be 7'2". And we all know Baby Blues is well on his way there! I just hope I haven't begun to shrink yet. Ugh. Old age. I hear it mocking me. Oh wait... that's the squirrel out back. He's laughing at me. But no, wait... there! That far away voice that you can hardly hear. Its there. I'm nearly 32 and a HALF you know!!! The HALF is creeping in there after Baby Blues birthday, which is coming in just a few days.
Anyways, back to pictures.
I am such a sucker for flowers and nature. I want to take a million pictures out there, but the laptop can only hold so many. So here's a few of the Indian Paintbrushes and Lupins that are in full bloom right now and look gorgeous so contrasted against each other.
Then I found a fresh and an old woodpecker holes. They of course were next to some flowers!
Then there is the boy. Manhandling the lupins! We stood out by the road and he waved at semis so they would honk their air horns! He LOVED it!
And here he is at the firehall birthday party we went to. He got to go on the fire truck and try on the firefighter clothes.
The Adventurous Two (and Daddy Blues)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment