So here's the mop of hair under his hat.
.jpg)
Me cutting while he watches Thomas the Train. We made a special trip to WalMart to buy this just so I could cut his hair. I played it on the computer. Thank you computer! Now he wants his hair cut everyday so he can watch Thomas!!!
.jpg)
And the end result, also a little blurry, but you get the gist.
.jpg)
Don't roosters crow at like 0500??? Kind of like reveille in a boot camp?? Well, there's a resident rooster close to the campground (we're surrounded by acreages) that seemed to think 0845 was the time to rise. At least he was crowing incessantly at that time. Can someone wind the rooster ahead a few hours????
Thunderstorms. We get them but we don't. We get the menacing huge black clouds, occasional rain but a good booming thunderstorm we haven't had in awhile. One problem is I can never tell which way the clouds are going. Perhaps they let loose on the west side of town? Who knows. But the clouds rolled in AGAIN today just after noon, but I have yet to hear anything fierce. The wind goes back and forth from whipping to calm and back again. Oh thunder, where art thou?
I finally unpacked the last two boxes that had been lurking around the bed and couch. Now there's one bin left. It sits in front of the fridge b/c the door will open over top of it and I've nowhere else to put it right now!
Daddy Blues flies in Thursday afternoon and for Father's Day I am surprising him by having his truck DETAILED on the inside by professionals. And I mean professionals. The bank account will testify to that! I thought it was well deserving. Norman (the truck) is so hard working and its only 4 years old. I think we're close if not over 200,000km now. Poor Norman, he deserves to look better than new. But shhhhhhh...don't tell Daddy. After we pick him up at the airport we are going to take him to the shop and pick up the truck. And then I get to velcro the kid to Daddy's leg for awhile :) Well, only for a week, then Daddy is gone again :(
All in a day's work,
The Camping Duo
No comments:
Post a Comment