First up is the last picture of Baby Blues and Daddy in the NWT. This was the ferry crossing and Baby Blues was so excited to stand near the water. What you don't see is him screaming as we take him away from the water b/c the ferry is nearly docking!!!

We stopped in the Pine Pass for a break and since my son decided he needed to wet his seat, all he had to wear was clean undies!!! He was talking to the little trees and he loved them treemendously (no pun intended!!). He didn't want to leave and kept huddling around them talking stories :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Finally we have Baby Blues in his new top bunk where I have set up his books and puzzles and where he loves to be. He asks to go up first thing upon rising and I think its b/c its his size up there and cozy and he is surrounded by his things.
.jpg)
I haven't taken any around PG but will have to now. More to follow of our little camper house too, once its cleaned up!!!!
Love, the Tired Two and hard working Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment