3 weeks less a day, we'll be cruising out of here! I thought I had better get the couch listed for sale and the kitchen cart too. I had never been fond of the couch, leather, it was cold and I like to be cozy.
We listed the couch for twice the price we were going to and still had at least a dozen calls in 24 hrs for it! Amen to that. The kitchen cart sold as well. There's a little bit put away now for the "new" couch. We haven't picked out said couch but there's one thing it will be. Cozy :)
Now all that's left is a really empty living room. One pink arm chair that is super comfy cozy and the rocking chair. Oh ya, and a whole lot of floor!!!! Now I am really in the mood to pack up and get going!
No comments:
Post a Comment