05 April 2008

Recipes

One of my pet peeves (I have a lot!!!), is recipes labeled "kid friendly".

Now Baby Blues is a picky eater. Often the things he loved once he won't eat the night you serve it. He refuses to try new things or old things in a new way. I have been searching recipes online to try with him. Now that I am home full time I can do more of that and have better patience with his habits.

If your child doesn't like a type of food, what in the new recipe would make it so :) "kid friendly" :) ???? Its like they have found the recipe to eternal life and display it with quotes such as, "So darn good they won't know its healthy!"

Thanks but I think I can see through the sunshine they are attempting to blow up my wazoo! If you don't have a fussy eater, things like, "I don't allow him to be fussy", or "Maybe you just need to be more creative" are the silliest comments in the world.

Today's new recipe.....Kermit's Dip (basically guacamole!). I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: