skip to main | skip to sidebar

I Traded My Dress Blues for Baby Blues

I am an Air Force Captain (retired) and a Mom of two! I traded my Dress Blues (Air Force Career) for my Baby Blues (my son!), and now my daughter. It's the beginning of a whole new chapter in our lives, come along for the ride!

07 April 2008

Puzzles

Baby Blues has latched onto his puzzles in the past 48 hrs. He will sit and do a single puzzle over and over and over and over and over....you get the picture! And here's a few more!







Posted by Captain Momma at 19:31

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Captain Momma

Captain Momma

Daddy

Daddy

The Boy

The Boy

The Girl

The Girl

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (25)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2009 (186)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (20)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ▼  2008 (107)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ▼  April (20)
      • Eemur Deet
      • We sold the couch
      • Tunnel Vision
      • Pashmina...The Rest of the Story (or should I say ...
      • Pashmina, Pashmina...How I Dost Love Thee
      • A B C D E F R H I J K Z M N O X
      • Summer Sun and Snow
      • Scones and Baby Blues
      • Such a hard worker
      • A lot to say...
      • Goodbye Ice Road
      • Momma and Baby Blues
      • Spring Roared In
      • Happy Birthday Uncle Brad :)
      • Puzzles
      • Above Zero...
      • Recipes
      • Environment Canada...
      • Puppy Eyes
      • A Free Woman...
    • ►  March (1)