Sleep what? What's sleep?
Oh right, That's what I do when I am driving. KIDDING!
It's a never ending cycle don't you think? Constantly at the beck and call all day that the evening is filled with chores and then by the time they are done you need to unwind and voila! C'est tres apres midnight :S Encore.
So the blog name still stumps me. Of course I want the perfect name but I think I will have to settle for something not perfect. Something that will do just so I can launch the darn thing!
You know, there's this blog I really like and she has so many cool crafts, etc. But she has 2 girls. So when I try to replicate with my boy, it doesn't quite have the same outcome! Really?
I made the mistake of leaving the sparkles on the table in the home school room. I discovered today that he had laboriously emptied several of the glitter shakers onto his already glittered hearts that he made a few days ago. Which is why I didn't catch it earlier. When I sat down in there tonight to clean up, I noticed a few piles of glitter on the carpet. And when I looked closely at the hearts, I noticed they had a heavy layer of sparkles on them :) Good thing I didn't leave the glue out as well!!
Ah well, perhaps tomorrow we will make some more glitter mess. It can match the toy mess in the living room.
09 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment