I want to go to France. Well and England too, but right now, France.
I've been watching too many movies with France in them and I am dying to speak en francais encore!
I am desperately craving triple cream Brie, French baguette and caramelized onions. Instead, I have marble cheese, whole wheat bread and raw onions :(
And butter. I love butter. I love butter and bread. I love bread too.
Do you know the 3 most important ingredients in French cooking?
Butter. Butter. And butter. Butter is heaven in a brick.
Mmmmm...I am dying in a pool (of drool really) of butter in my dreams!
Have you seen the movie Julie & Julia? You must. You simply must. I would love to work my way through Julia's cookbook but frankly I feel no need to eat Aspics and Pates (add your own accents, I can't figure out my keyboard!). I do, however, feel a need to eat chocolate cake smothered in icing. Any cake smothered in icing.
I love baking too. I believe I have the cookbook, Baking with Julia. I'd be more than happy to work my way through that cookbook.
Here's the real question...can my hips take the challenge???!!
08 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment