We are so excited for Daddy to come home at supper time! Baby Blues gets so wound up about getting to go to the airport and watch for the plane and then running to Daddy!
I am excited b/c I actually organized myself and am making a wonderful beef and broccoli dish with a black bean sauce that I found in a Canadian Living magazine. Actually it was a beef and asparagus but we don't eat that so I switched it for broccoli which is still one of my favorite veggies. And roasted garlic with baguette. And the marmalade yogurt loaf I made yesterday! It'll be a feast. I've been in need of one!
We quit Ukrainian dancing last night. He's just NOT going to settle and listen to her enough to learn a dance by Christmas. Besides we'll be gone for 2 weeks in November to Moose Jaw to go decorate my friend Jenn's house for a Christmas Home Tour!!! I am sooo excited! I unfortunately have to miss the home tour b/c I want to fly back in time for Daddy Blues' return from work. Oh well, we shall have so much fun anyways! Oh ya, back to dancing. They are REALLY strict about learning the dances and not just coming for the fun of it. Party poopers. Oh well, we'll try again next year!!!
02 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment