Levi has started sleep talking mostly, but has done a few sleep walks. Usually I am at the computer during his nap time and a few days ago, I heard this..."Really? Ya...ya...ya...OK!" I stopped typing and listened, wondering who he could be talking to. I thought he would get up, since he was awake, but he never did! Then 2 nights ago he came out of his room, long after he had been asleep, he looked fully awake and with a smile said "I have to pee!" When I repeated that back to him he looked at me with a confused look and said "No." and walked back to bed and as soon as he was lying down, started mumbling like he was half asleep and what was I doing waking him up???!!!
Note to self...put lock at top of camper door so he can't escape :)
04 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment