22 May 2008

Getting Set Up

So we FINALLY have our plans in place!!!

Daddy Blues got a call back and will be working up north 2 weeks in and 2 weeks out. He leaves next Wednesday. Between now and then we have to have a garage sale, get the trailer, load trailer, load cargo trailer, get rid of anything that doesn't fit, make appt at consignment store, take trailer to permanent spot, send Daddy on his way :)

I think Baby Blues and I will treat ourselves to a visit to Great Gramma's, since we can do that easily now!

We LOVE PG. You know you are meant to be somewhere when the negatives don't really bother you (pulp mills being #1). Yellowknife bothered us. We weren't meant to stay there long. (Sorry YK lovers!!!)

Anyways, I will be offline for awhile until I get email sorted out from the camper. Not sure if we are WiFi capable or not. Perhaps wireless? Shaw? Who knows. Anyways, talk to you when I do!

Have a great one,

Love the (soon to be residents) Circus

No comments: