29 May 2008

Connected Again!

I am amazed that it only took us a week, but we are connected with high speed wireless internet in the camper! Yahoo!

So in the past week I spent several nights cleaning out the storage unit and marking things for a garage sale. I spent Saturday morning and early afternoon at the garage sale and sold all the big items, a couple pieces of material and made $250!!!! The rest of the baby clothes went to the consignment store or the Sally Ann. That's about 7 Rubbermaids out of the cargo trailer! We sorted for days and packed the cargo trailer (what would fit) with the rest of our possessions and parked it out at our friends acreage.

Daddy Blues flew out yesterday to his new job working 2 weeks in and 2 weeks out at a mine wayyyyyyyyyyyy up north. He made it fine and guess what? The food is great!!!! Baby Blues asks if Daddy is on every airplane he sees in the sky and if he is coming back. He doesn't quite understand that Daddy has to be gone for 2 weeks. What the heck is a week to a 3 year old???? He talked to Daddy on the phone tonight and asked if he was coming to the camper :( He loves his Daddy :)

So we are in our little camper. I won't say we are settled! So many boxes yet to unpack and organizing to be done. I am trying to build shelves in many of the cupboards to better utilize the spaces and cram in everything we have!

Its good to be back. I feel connected to the outside world now :) I still have to change the batteries in the camera so I can upload TONS of pictures. We are off to see Great Gramma this weekend for a rest and probably some great food!!!

Love,

The Lonely Two and Working Papa

No comments: