Alicia over at Posie Gets Cozy, did this on her blog and since I never do these things, I thought perhaps it would be fun. Here goes!
Where is your mobile phone? Sofa-arm
Where is your mobile phone? Sofa-arm
Where is your significant other? away:(
Your hair colour?ashadeofblonde
Your mother? onenutshyofanuthouse
Your mother? onenutshyofanuthouse
Your father? Ukrainian (onenutshyofanuthouse)
Your favourite thing? Food
Your dream last night? Currypineapplechicken!!!!
Your dream goal? ViennaBall
The room you're in? halfempty
Your hobby? mothering!!!
Your fear? dark
Where do you want to be in 6 years? debtfree
Where were you last night? sleeping
What you're not? settled-in
One of your wish-list items? couch
Where you grew up? Saskatchewan
The last thing you did? youdon'twanttoknow(seedetailsbelow)
What are you wearing? clothes
Your TV? gone
Your pets? dokidscount?
Your computer? outofdate
Your mood? tired
Missing someone? terribly
Your car? perfect
Something you're not wearing? jacket
Favourite shop? fabric
Your car? perfect
Something you're not wearing? jacket
Favourite shop? fabric
Your summer? rainy
Love someone? always
Your favourite colour? navyblue
When is the last time you laughed? tonight
When is the last time you cried? tonight!!!Ok, I suck at one word answers, so I guess the title doesn't really apply. Maybe I should have written "Things About Me" or something like that.
Oh yes, and the details of the last thing I just did? My child interrupted me with "Mommy, there's poop in my underwear", as it dripped down his leg. Can I throw up now? Did my night get a little longer? I have to fly with him in two days? Daddy just went back to work?
That's when I cried....
Keep scrolling down, I posted lots tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment